Monday, October 24, 2011

UTM IC and SVC2M

I arrived in UTM IC on 19th October and welcomed by Fitri. I settled down at Kediaman Siswa Jaya (KSJ) and chilled a lil bit. At evening, Fitri, Jo and I went to the campus. My oh my. The campus just look like a school XD.

At night, we went to KLCC for a movie. We watched
Real Steel is waay better than Iron Man

Then we went back to UTM IC and took our midnight dinner at the stall just beside KSJ.

On the next day, which was 20th October, I went to Silicon Valley Comes to Malaysia at Mandarin Oriental. The keynote speech from Datuk Saifuddin was pretty boring. Made me wanna sleep. However, when Naval started talking, he was amazing! He was the co-founder of AngelList. After his keynote speech, it was time for Q&A session. There was one Mr-I-don't-remember-his-name asked him a question that rocked the hall. His question went like this,
"Naval, how can we asked the students to study if all the billionaires in western country were drop-out?"

Damn, I love his question!

In the afternoon, I went for a lunch with my ngah at Little Penang in KLCC. Mandarin Oriental is just beside KLCC though. And then, she insist me to go to the clinic after she saw my eye. There goes my convention. Sorry Saeed I couldn't go to the whole event.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.