Monday, August 8, 2011

Eat Til Drop ! #2

Just like my previous entry, this entry was all about foods. Heheh.

Today, we broke our fast at FourPoints by Sheraton. The name of the restaurant we're sitting down cozily and waited for azan on the air is EATERY. The restaurant was spacious and not so many people were there during the evening and I like this scene somuch.

<xmacam kat Grand Margherita, full-house> 

Not a full-house means, more foods for me. 
YAY!

ter'snap'

Lets the piccas do the talking.

some of the foods

first time eating oyster. yummy.

i love to skip main course. these were the mouthwatering deserts.
lotsa them.

In short,
pic1: a full-table
pic2: an empty table. the foods went to the stomach


Z : Pictures taken with iPhone4 because we forgot to bring along the DSLT. Stay tune to my Eat Til Drop, next week. Different place, different foods. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.