Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Leg, Training and Bleep Test


This week is a horror. A nightmare.
Well, serve me right !

Who asked me not to train even though I was in UTM for the last few weeks.

When I sleep, I can't even feel my legs and that was heaven. Feels good!
But, when I wanna get off the bed, then, I can feel the pain in my leg. It was freaking painful. Most of the time, I can't take it anymore. Even my silat peeps realized that walked funny. Sometimes, I walked like a preggie mom. 

Next part of the body is my arm until shoulder.
It's still in pain. Just like my both legs. It's hard for me to slip through my clothes without saying the AWW, OUCH or even ADOI ! You know how it feel right ?
It will be in pain if I holding the body target. And the persons who kicked for my team will be mostly boys. The kicking of the boys and the girls are very different. Cikgu said that, in order for us (the girls) to go to the next level, we must train with the boys. OK then. I trained.
They kicked me, I hit them back.
YEAH !


*
The funny part is, everytime I started doing the power-stretching, the pain will automatically go away.
Wierd ?!!


Z : I got 8.1 in bleep test. Better than before despite with my pain-in-the-ass legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.