Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Squeezing !

HomaiGOD !!

Luckily I have this blog to channel all my feeling inside it.
Damn betol la !


I think I need to change this quote to something better.

From this,
Manusia merancang, Tuhan yang tentukan
to this,
Manusia merancang, ***A yang tentukan.

I knew we, as a human being, can only plan and leave the rest to God. 
But changing the plan last minute is so not my thing. Well, err, at least I got a few back-up plan if I change it last minute. Right?

I planned to watch pirate after check-in but see just
right there. Yup. Up there. On the first day. It stated
there 'an orientation' after check-in. ):


I pity Ain and Afdhal for their hard work and the energy they put into this programme. I understood their fed up too. 
Wanna know why? 
It's all about them (not Afdhal and AIn keyh). If I mention it in here, everyone might agree with me! And I think the tentative for this programme is so out of this world. Look at it! Events start right after Subuh prayer. Who wanna hear a talk EARLY IN THE MORNING? 
NOT ME!
It should be riadah la for morning activity.


*

The main thing was, I already plan my date with my coursemates to watch 


How am I going to 'squeeze' my date in this schedule?

But they really like to change the plan last minute. Not just me, but almost all of the students were fed up with them too.



Z : Everything happens have a reason behind it. As for me, I might save some moo-lah. Hurm. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.