Friday, November 2, 2012

Windows 8 Professional

During Application Development (AD) class on Tuesday, one of my groupmate had installed Windows 8 in her laptop. And then, Tamimi and I took a good look at it.
So, to cut thing short, I got the installer from her and the activation code from none and other, my beloved UTM.

Hoyeah!

Little of us knew that UTM gave certain Microsoft software for free for the students. 
Therefore, to all the UTM students out there, here's a very simple step to get the activation code and the installer for free.

  1. Go to your email that had been given by UTM during your first year. 
  2. Then, find an email sent by UTM titled 'An Account has been created for you'.
  3. Open that email and click the link given in it.
  4. You will directed to the link and filled in the registration form.
  5. Once you registered, you can shop the software that you wanted.






Yesterday, I installed Windows 8 Professional in my laptop and what do you know, it is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.