Sunday, August 5, 2012

my BIG 21 THANKYOU note ♥

Before I started to type anything, lemme say

T H A N K Y O U V E R Y M U C H !

to everyone who had wishes me on my birthday.

*
Le Handphone.
Alright, I'll start with text messages. I always appreciated text messages because it seems closer to me without everyone in the whole wide world knew it was my birthday. If only my phone can printscreen every wishes in there -.-

Starting with Sukri texted me 3 days earlier for my birthday wishes. Everyday, he wishes me until today. Love ya, dude. 

Then, came along Piee, Sue, Must, Iva and Irsyad with their wishes in my inbox. 

The phone call. I wanna thanks my twin in Suksis, Ezie, for calling me in the middle of the night just to wish me. She said beware for the next Suksis' meeting. 
Errrr...
I think I know what they are planning to do. 
OH NO YOU DON'T. XD

*
Le Twitter.
These tweeps had been wishing me in TwitterJaya. 
Gracias!



*
Le Facebook.
I'd been hiding my birth date since Wednesday and I made it appear again at 1030PM. 
I just didn't want to miss commenting at each wishes because I knew before 1030PM, I was not in front of my lappy. What do you know, I'm not going to enjoy my big day indoors in front of my dear baby laptop. :P

These came before 5th Aug.


These came on 5th Aug.





even though not as many as last year, i still appreciate these!

What come next...




*
Le presents.
I'm getting younger older and my number of present(s) had been shrinking from time to time. This year, I received a brooch from my sis and a dinner from my bro.
Thanks yaww. 




Z : I'm TWENTY-ONE and single dah boleh daftar mengundi. 

Teehee :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.