Sunday, May 13, 2012

You Raise Me Up!

While I was watching the Voice Season 2 Final in AXN this morning, I was starting to fall in love with Mann. When he sang You Raise Me Up, I could feel a goosebumps and almost shed a tears. Damn. These will only happened to me if I hear a really good music.



Mama, I can't sing like him because I don't have a soprano voice and his talent but this is for you.
*
Four years, starting from matriculation, I'd been celebrated Mother's day from far away land (Labuan and JB, kira jaoh lettew). Only phone calls make us closer. And I know you know that Mother's day is just another Sunday. But for me, it's a special day. No need to wait the second week of May to celebrate one because everyday is Mother's day. 
But today, I'm gonna have mother-daughter bonding day. My sisters already had an advance Mother's day on last Tuesday and now it's my turn.

In this special occasion, I just wanna say
I will always love you no matter what happen.
If I have my own money, for sure I'll bring you to a spa tapi rumah ngah dah ada Gintell, so dah lepas da.
But I have no money on my own, so I decided to go to KL even though there are so many assignments to be done and the due dates are coming soon.
I even turn down lotsa programs for this week. 
So yeah. I'm going to KL to meet my mom even though just for 2 nights time .

This is for you to mom.


H A P P Y M O T H E R ' S D A Y !
13th May 2012.


Z : Mak di Bako pun tidak dilupakan. Berhabok da blog nih. =.='

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.