Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DSLR, Sunnies and Me

Every semester break, I'll go for a vacays and last sems break, I went for ESTIJA 2.0
And this time, I went to Sabah BAHH!
It's been 2 years since I set foot on Sabah. I think I might go crazy because some might think that I sanggup pergi Sabah tapi x balek Sarawak. Well, hon. If I am a rich person, Sarawak and Johore will never be a problem. Maybe every public holidays, I'll be going back home. 
I just can dream about it. ($.$')

View from Izyan's house at Inanam. Photo taken after Subuh.


Now back to Sabah. I am not gonna fit 10 days adventures in 1 post. There will be more.
SO, on 27th January, I departed from JB to KK. The flight was delayed for 15 minutes and arrived safe and sound around 9PM. It was a loong booring and lotsa-babies-crying flight. The worst part was there was almost 30 minutes turbulence and I prayed to Allah that nothing happened to me. Besides, I didn't buy the AirInsure. If something happened to me, my family just can relied on Etika. And, I don't have life insurance. Err... 
I bought a hot cup of tea just to stabilize my inner body. Dayum. It took me almost an hour just to finish a cup of tea. At touchdown, I was surprised to see Mehran in the same flight. I didn't noticed him at JB airport though.

abenda nih?
Went for a late dinner at McD near the Centrepoint and while waiting for Saleh to fetch me and Haris, we did some chit-chatting. We focused on METT of course. Before went to Izyan's house, I had a panic attacked. I almost lost my IC. Search for it high and low and what didchu know, the IC never left the car.

*

The next day, they fetched me from Izyan's house and went to Centrepoint. Randomly picked a movie. And we chose 

The Viral Factor
This movie was super awesome. It was an action-pack movie and the best part was, most of the scene was in Malaysia. Bangga seyh. Too bad. It's made in Malaysia but not by Malaysian. 

Chicken Rice. Guess the price?

Then, we went for a lunch in the same building. While eating our chicken rice, there was a fight occurred just in front of my eyes a.k.a just beside our table. Me, Haris and Saleh were already cursing like hell. We stood up and paid our meals. The price was quite shocking. Even Meranti pun kalah dgn harga nih.

Surprised the shit out of me.
Then, we off to level 8 for an hour karaoke session. We sang sampai sakit tekak. The best thing about this karaoke centre was it's screen. It used touchscreen and need to slide to choose a song. It felt like a big smartphone.

Choosing songs like a boss.

After an hour session, we off to Tanjung Aru and did a lil discussion on our motivation talk.
We ordered big glasses of fruit juices. As usual, I ordered my favourite, APPLE JUICE. At first I saw the glass was as big from my previous gelas besar at Terengganu. But still, it can beat the Terengganu one. I can assume this one is still in medium size. 

Not-so-big glass of Apple Juice

Tanjung Aru beach. Watching the sunset.

Love letter from the police.

Then went to Saleh's house and ate our dinner there. Did a little chatting with his mom and in my heart during that time, I really missed my mom in Sibu.

BTW, after 90minutes of watching ManU vs Liverpool, ManU lost the battle. Watched the match at mamak cafe in Likas after took our dinner.

*

The very next day, we went to SMK(A) KK for a site visit. Chewah. After some time, we went to ate our lunch at P. Ramlee Cafe, near 1Borneo. The food prices were quite expensive compare to the price here in Peninsula Malaysia and even in Sarawak. 
Semahal-mahal harga makanan kat Sarawak, mahal lagi kat Sabah
And that was a #truestory. Just a simple Seafood Fried Rice which will cost around MYR4 in Johor and the price will be doubled if you ordered it in Sabah.

Perghh. Eksyen saja lebih.
Cost around MYR10.
This one cost MYR7.
To kill some of our time, we went a little mansau-mansau to UMS. Tried to take lotsa photos but the rain had fell down and stopped us. So, went to Saleh's house and took our rest. 

Chekidout guys. I'm in UMS.


We took our dinner at Izyan's house. And I ate this for the first time in my life. It's Sabah traditional food and it taste different. Tasted sour and spicy on my tongue. And that will be my first and the last one tasting this food. My mouth couldn't take it. Same case when I ate dabai. Oh yeah. I don't know how to eat dabai.

Jeruk Bambangan




2 comments:

  1. mmm...masa saya di sabah saya makan kat tempat yg murah. mungkin sebab pegi jln2 dgn orang tempatan jadi diorg bawak pegi kat tempat yang murah2 kot. hahaha.

    tapi pape pun, saya sukaaaaa sabah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yupp.. sabah bahh.. ade bnyk lagi nak update..xD

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.