Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just Be Frank !

Firstly, I wanna say SORRY to anyone who were really pissed on me.
I know I messed up BIG time during past few weeks.
My mind is in a mess these few days.

You guys know what, if I did any wrong or annoyed you in what so ever way,
Please OH Please OH Please !!

Just be frank to me.
I really don't like it if i do any wrong and you didn't told me.
You guys told my friend that "I'm this-and-that-and-bla-bla-bla"
and the funny part was
my friend told me about it,
which was more hurtful.

I really hope that, if I DID any wrong,
meet me face-to-face and said that

" Azie, you buat ni salah la! blablabla... "


Yours truly, Z.




Z : Just finished editing the multimedia stuffs for Konvensyen Pemimpin Pelajar IPT 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.