Saturday, June 18, 2011

Scared !

Already watched my teaser last few days ?
If you haven't, click here !

You gotta be wondering why my hand is full with bruises right ?
Well, not just my hand but my both legs are full with bruises too !

Now, I'm updating this post in the UTM bus on my way to UPM for MASUM Sports Carnival. I'm representating UTM for pencak silat.

What I feel right now is scared. Scared of unknown. 
I don't know who I might fight with but hopefully all the bruises on my body, the ulcer in my mouth, the fever that haven't cool down yet 
will pay off.


*

I just wanna say break-a some-legs to all my silat peeps. We trained very hard for the whole weeks and lets all of it pay off. Ameen !


Z : I wanna go to the next level, insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.