Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thinking Positive and Stress-Free Feeling

Just received my results for Network Communication subject and it sucks.
Yeah right. Sucks alot.
Me and this subject is just like paksa-rela suka.
I'm a graphics student and learning networking is waayyy out of my league. 
I know that knowledge NEVER ends but this was, hurmm I dunno what to say.

However, I must arise and took what the Vice Chancellor said on Monday night at the meeting.
These are some of the words that he said and I would like to share it with you guys.
If you feel like wanna follow it, then, just do it.


He assure that, the first class students who didn't involve in any leadership activities will NEVER be a CEO.


The modal for a leader is TIME.


* * *


After the network class, me, R, Dayah, Atin and Timah went to Pinang for Ayam Penyet.
After that, we all walked to Jusco and bought some foods. R bought cool blog, Dayah and the others bought ChocoTop and as for me, I longed for Starbucks. So, went inside and ordered Chocolate Cream Chip with Caramel. Yummy!
Just in a day, RM 50 finished just like that.


After bought some stuffs, we all sit at McD and Lauging our Arse Off in there.
Mmg sah tensyen giler.






Z : Just nak tenangkan hati yang gundah-gelana kerana test.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.