Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dinner with KPT

Pe-erghhh!
So many dust on my blog. Someone help me to clean it pretty please. . .
XD

Last Thursday, I went to KL, well, actually Putra World Trade Center (PWTC) for 
Majlis Ramah Mesra YB Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi bersama MPP IPTA Sesi 2010/2011.
We departed from UTM around 2.30pm and arrived there late though. 
In this post, I'm gonna tell you whatever happened before and after the event and what happened during the event, you guys can refer here.

It felt like sauna. A moving sauna to be exact. Even in the sauna-like bus, they still can give their bestest pose!
Hidayat & Miqdad.
Pantang tgk kamera.
Focus 2 guys at the side.
XD
Can't believe I had it here.
Sarawak 3 layers tea.
Only at R&R Pagoh
After had or short break, then we off to PWTC.
Sempat pose even though we had to rush to the lav to get
change. Its formal and need to wear batik.
These are some of the piccas during the event. I can't post everything at the other website because it is waaaay too formal. So, here it is. . .
Yuummm!
Ain, SiewTze and Adila
Me and Must
picca snap by Hidayat


And this what happened after the events.
Cam-whore time!!

<there were quite a lotsa piccas but I only put up a few here>



2 comments:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.