Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Busy Weekend

Ahoy there !
Been busy lately and in the future though.
Now, lemme tell you what I'd been up to and for sure my dear sister wanna know too.
Right adek ?

First thing first, 
the Go Creative With Us! (GCWU!) camp ended up yesterday and I was so freaking tired. Imagine going for 2 camps at the same time. Luckily, the other camp was only 1 hour and 30 minutes away. I just went for that camp only for a day and went back to UTM.
Pheww... the post about GCWU! camp can be review from here.

Now, let's the pictures do the talking. . .

Before the students came

The tent were quite big.

R, Khaled & Timah

VJ, Hisham, Sapik & Mahfud

Gaya seorang pengerusi.XD

Easy as ABC!

THEY lived here

FACIs lived here

THEM!

FACIS!

Miss Secretary & Miss Sexaay

Pengarah I


Aerobic

Our PRIDE!






our 'step-mom'



chug-chug-chug!



5 comments:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.