Saturday, January 8, 2011

Starting to Love My Friday

Woohoo!
This sem I really love my Friday.
Weyo?
Because it's A HOLIDAY for 1SCV!

I'm too tired yesterday to update my blog so by hook or by crook I'm gonna post this entry even though you don't like it. 
First of all, it was Friday so I had this crazy idea about outing. I never drove at other place except Sibu and this was my first time driving in Johore and at the same time in PeningsUlar Malaysia. 

At first I felt so cuak because never drive on a highway before. Then, it became so easy for me. We (me, Thirah, Mira, Khaled, R and Timah) went to JJ Tebrau and took us 1 hour and half to arrived there. Dayumm! So damn tired and hungry. We lost though. I just drove and the others were cracking their head to map out the way to Tebrau. There were no signs of Tebrau and in the car, there were no Johoreans! That was the real problemo. We were all from different places, 2 from Sarawak, 1 from Kedah and the others from Selangor. Just PERFECT! 

IDK where the hell this place was but for sure we lost.
Watdya know, there was ONLY one signboard to JJ Tebrau.
Just nice!


Then, R used the GPS(why didn't think about it at first? suka nyusah dikpun!) told us gotta find Kempas then Kota Tinggi. Wattahell!? I just waay past there and at the wrong side of Johore. Gotta make a U-turn and what make it more sucks was to find the U-Turn. FYI to all the road users who-are-driving-for-the-first-time-at-Johore, when you wanna find the U-Turn, believe me, you'll find it but it will be a loongggg waaayyy ahead of you!

Thanks God we arrived at JJ Tebrau safe and sound. We ate our lunch and separated to our next pit-stop, the shoplets of course! Me and Thirah apply for our broadband. It was me who intro DiGi to her and now we are happily using it in the room without the interference of WiFiUTM2 which was most likely not gonna reach to my room. YAY!!

Got the car, so bought a printer. It's HP and this very printer gonna help me alot for my ASSignments, ASSessments and more projects! Went back around 4pm. So damn tired oledi lorhh! Me and Timah decided not to come for the silat training which was at 5pm. Gler ka pa mok turun! Dah la lelah nak mampuih! The most interesting part was on our way back home to UTM. It took us less than 45 minutes to arrive safely so we decided to make our last pit-stop at Pinang and bought ayam penyet for our dinner. Lazy to go out later on maa!  


Sedia berkhidmat utk tuanny!!




p/s: My Suksis allowances finished buying all this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.