Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Minggu Transformasi Mahasiswa season finale.


8th July 2010

What can I say about today? If I knew that the non-1Malaysia club members were not compulsory, for sure I’m still fast asleep in my room. Well, what the hell, the crew didn’t know about it either. Our leader of operation was being told just this morning. Thus, the non-members were gone to BangunanPentadbiranUniversiti. In there got Students Affair and Alumni ( HEMA ). That place is LARGE. 
After that, we went to the library which is called SultanahZanariah Library, PSZ for short. In there, we need to scan our matric card. I was overwhelmed with the size of that place. BIG, cold and quiet. In there, I found an empty computer and just seat there. Open the computer and type FACEBOOK and PEREZ HILTON. How I really miss being online. On 9.45am, Rawiey and I came out and went to DSI. There will be held a talk about PTPTN and I’m not taking it. Thus, Rawiey and I agreed to ciao from there.
This was where our adventure started. After we sang the Negarakusong, we just went out. Azam asked us where were we going. I just said that we wanted to go N24. We circled the DSI and found out where the ATM machine and the speaker’s corner.

We just walked where our feet carried us. Luckily, there was this uncle who showed us the way to N24. We used the CICT way. Honestly speaking, it was a long way to go there and I really wish that I wore snickers. Arrived at N24, now I knew why they did the kk in 2 days. The 1st day was for the local students and the 2nd day was for the international students. We sent our form to Photocreative and we were given an assignment about ‘Speed Shutter and Aperture’. I didn’t know a thing about speed shutter and I knew a little about aperture. Luckily, Mr Wong Sing Wu had taught me well in physics during high school though. Our next pit stop was KTR, duhh! But before that, we stopped at the Co-curricular centre. We registered our name and took a simple subject. Then, we need to take our form in the evening cause the system was down during that time. Finally, after an hour and half of walking, we found our way to KTR. My feet was aching. Damn, I felt so regret not to do some work out during the holidays.
In the evening, I didn’t go for the activity cause I overslept. Rawiey kept asking when I’m going down to get the form. And the next thing I knew, for the first semester, the kk are not compulsory. The crews told us to cancel the kk and focus on our study. Try to get the 1st honours GPA for the 1stsems and I’m gonna try my best though. Chaiyokchaiyok!
The night time was the best one among many nights during this week. As usual, we went to MSI for praying then tahlil in between Maghrib and Isya’. Tonight programme in DSI was a speech-cum-ceremony of 1Malaysia Club by YB Dato Haji Ahmad Maslan. I had bad and good news. I guess I should tell the bad news 1st. The bad news was, KTR seat at the front row, very very near to the stage. Thus, we need to control ourselves. No sleeping! And the good news was, all the colleges gone wild. Even KTR gone wild too but I really like the K10 students. They were all guys and their cheers were soo cool. It was fun though. That was the best night ever. After the ceremony, we went to KTR and had a roll called, duhh! That’s all.
-end of day 5-
9th July 2010
In the morning, we had a ceremony which was called MajlisPerasmiandanBacaanIkrarSetiaMahasiswa at DSI. Then, nothing much happened in the morning. What I wanted to tell all of you is what happened in the evening. Rawiey were really pissed off that time. All the students were like a packed of sardines at CICT building. That was just so not happening. Why can they just gave us the matafarka manual cause from my point of view, that thing can be done in the room. One girl almost fainted during the agonizing waiting time and 2 fell down because the students from the left pushed us which we were from the right side.Mentang2 la badankmktukkecik.Skatinyjaknolak org. It raining cat and dog that evening. Luckily we made it on time to the bus. Johore is so damn cold even during the night time. Hurmm… remembering about this moment just make me pissed off. Well, enough talking about that.
Now I wanted to talk about Cultural Night. The routine before that was the same as the previous night. The show was good but the slack one was the MC. Both of them sucks ( no offense ). I think everyone agreed with me. The first show was a poem performed by 2 students. Next, a Malay dance called Tualang Tiga dance. I didn’t watched the dance cause my eyes were focused on the international students. They were having so much fun and dance at their seat which they were sitting in front of me. After that, was nasheed.The dikir barat was the best one. The tukang karut was really expert in this. One of them sang the Mohabbat song and change the lyrics. It was fun though watching them doing that. The next on the list was a performance by the international students. They sang ‘We’re all in this together’ from High School Musical. OMG, watching them singing that song was a horror. Maybe because that song didn’t fit them though. May I suggest you sing a song from your country because I really wanted to know your culture even though I don’t know the meaning of the lyrics. But still, it will be so much better than singing that song. This is just from my point of view. Don’t take it seriously.
Then, the Perdana College did their performance. So nice though. The chinesse dance was so BEAUTIFUL! Believe me. Now I knew why they won the FESTKUM competition. They were really good. It felt like I was watching the Borneo Cultural Festival which will be held in Sibu starting this 17th July until 25th July ( I guess so ). The next performance was zapinBungaHutan. Zapin is a traditional Malay dance. Nurhanida was taking the stage by singing the Nirmala( Siti Nurhaliza’s song ) and her voice was almost the same as Siti too. After that, the Indian conquering the stage by showing their dance.The Persatuan Seni Silat Cekak Hanafi also made a performance on the stage. Last but not least, the 1Malaysia acoustic.
We went back to KTR and had our photo taken by the cameramen. With our sleepy and droopy eyes, I really wanna see how the outcome photo will look like. Me and Khaleda made a love sign with our hand. zzzZZZZzzzZ
 ( me & Khaleda )
( Cindy, me and Huayi )
( Christie & me )
-end of day 6-
10th July 2010
This morning had a Sports’ Day. It was so damn cool because I didn’t go and I had enough sleep. Thus, I really don’t know what happened during the events. LOL! That’s mean, my MTM week was technically over last night. Woohoo…
As I was waiting for Rawiey to finish her game, Athirah and I went to do some chores. Then, we all had plan for the evening which was watching The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Our luck had gone as it started raining cat and dog plus thunderstorm. We really wanna watched it today. Almost 3pm, the rain started to ease. I called Kak Biha to fetch us from KTR then drove us to U-Mall. We were really lucky that time because the movie started at 4pm. Phew! The duration of the movie was more than 2 hours. Well, it really worth it. After that, we were wondering around in the U-Mall which is so boring. Only the cinema is OK though. It’s MBO cinema which is the same as the cinema in the Spring, Kuching ( never watch MBO in Kuching before ).
Before we went home, which is KTR now, we went for dinner at Ayam Penyet blabla restaurant. The funny part started when Rawiey wanted to pay the bill. There were 2 waiters at the counter and they were making their betting on me. They asked Rawiey whether I’m a Chinese or Malay. Rawiey said that I’m a Malay. Supposedly she should say that I’m a Melanau. Then, both of them will felt very embarrassed. XP We took a cab which cost us MYR6.50. There is no curfew here so, we are so free. 
In short, the MTM week was a FUN week and there was no VIOLENT involved!
That's all!
-end of day 7-

2 comments:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.