Monday, March 21, 2011

Sayang nenek !

I just arrived from KL.
You guys might be thinking what am I doing in KL during this busy week.
Well, my nenek and atok are at KL and I really wanted to meet them. It's been a long time since I met them though.

Well, on Friday night, the MPMs had an introduction with all the JKMs. After that, there's a photo session for those who not yet took it and then the JPPI dept had a short meeting. And of course after the meeting, we all had a drinks at N24. We talked until 5am. Dayumm!
Thanks to Suk for mentioning about the time though.


* * *


Skip Skip Skip the journey part
and I arrived at KL in the evening and OMG, I thought I was lost because the bus didn't stop at Bukit Jalil Stadium. It stopped at Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS) at Bandar Tasik Selatan. It was so obvious that I didn't know about whats going on around me.
XD


Udak fetched me at TBS and went straight to Ngah's house. And during dinner, I'd been served with ALL my favourite foods. . .


Diterbangkan khas dari rumah nenek. XD
Acar timun

Bilivit or not, I grew up with this.
My all-time fav, sup nanas.

Before. . . 

After.
Yummy.
Tuk baruk udang.

The next night, Ngah did the BBQ thingey. I ate the kambing of course. And again. YUMMY!
Balit KL kali tuk kedak mok makan jak koh. Sayang na nenek x embak mi kolok. 
Ngidam mi kolok tuk. . . 






p/s: It's almost felt like home though with the sight of nenek & atok. If mama, abah, adeq & Aly were there, home is completed!

2 comments:

  1. wahhh..syang nya sik ada mi kolok.lamak dah sik makan bnda ya...huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mena aa..mi kolok aa terbaekk...

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.