Sunday, March 6, 2011

Now, this is the real office !

Whassup bloggies !
Today, the Student Representative Council had their first gotong-royong to clean up the mess in that room. Well, that includes me of course. 

Ibu a.k.a Ain (the deputy president of management) told us what to do and divide the place into 5 where each space, one department will took charge of it. My department, 
took charge of this space. . .


Behind the petition, we clean up all the mess. And today, I became a technician where I connected almost all the desktops in that space. This space is for the Supreme Council (Majlis Tertinggi) and the Head of Departments. What so special about my department was we had the priority to use all the equipments in there.
XD

The best part of today was we all got free food for breakfast and lunch. 
Yay!
How I love free food. 


space for waiting aka watching TV aka hangout


* * *
Tomorrow need to go to DSI for getting the letter of appointment from the Vice Chancellor.


p/s: Gonna study my ass off for PT2 and Network Communication

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.