Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Aly Goes to School

Howdy peepz !
How was your second day of class ?
For me, I still can't do a simple function programming. My brain already berkarat lorhh.

Well, today was my littlest sis 1st day went to school.
It's Methodist Kindergarten.
She was so excited even before the school starts. She asked mama to buy her a Ben 10 beg but she changed it on the eleventh hour. Watdya know! She wanted a Barbie bag. Dayuumm!

During my kindergarten days, I just wore a simple bag to school. How the generation changes over time. Duhh!!

Check this out !!

"Mamaaaa, cepat ckett!!"
Joy and happiness during playtime !
"Tengokk! Aly ada mainan. Kitak xda!!"
"Kak Azie, tuk kelas kamekk! Kacak x? Gang kmk SEMUA miak cina!"
Mode after school time with chom in mouth!




p/s: Luckily she didn't looking for mama and her chom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.