Saturday, January 22, 2011

You're The BEST !

OmaiGod!
This very week, I felt so stressful. Need to complete my CCNA online quiz then there will be held a Programming Experts Qualifying this coming Monday.
I still can't focus on my Network subjects and at the same time, my brain are still polishing up my programming technique. Oh boi, I think I'm going crazayy after this. Both are so important to me. 

* * *
Pick up the phone, type MAMA and dialed it. 
It felt so good to hear the voice that are very familiar and soothing.
At least, the voice calm me down a lil bit.

MAMA, you're the BEST !
kamek rindu ngan kitakorg bha !




p/s: I WANNA GO BACK HOME !!

7 comments:

  1. mira n kak jini: thx..

    east: tiket mahal lak..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mcm towk jak, just give ur mum and dad a call, or two, three...x lah rindu glak aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngegeh tq aa...east ajak nya nunggah kta lok...:p
    tauk ziemah tok sapa kmk kah??? he3..kmk tok melelat ke ctok indah eyh, jauh na escape dari FB

    ReplyDelete
  4. pastuk arr kmk nunggah bang kandar..lol..ya la kmk kol mak kmk arimarek..henpon ny bok kuar dr speta bha..XD

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.