Saturday, March 26, 2011

Darkness



Today
26th March 2011
Every year we celebrated Earth Hour starting from 2009.
And I switch off the lights to show that I am IN for this worldwide event.

* * *

Just a little story of what I did during 2009 where my SPM result came out.
I organized a small partayy for friends and family. Started the partayy after Maghrib and enjoy our time filling our stomach with tablefull of gourmets. That was the first time I saw deer curry. Too bad I couldn't eat it. Anyway, at 8.30pm <Malaysia Time Zone>, I switched off the light and had a candle lights dinner desert. Of course nenek and atok and makcik were shocked because of the lights were off. Simply, I just told them it's Earth Hour.
XD

For last year, I did it in KML. Damn! It's freaking scary especially for my block that time. My block was famous for its ghost story though. Anyhow, to show that room 2.11 supported the event, the 4 of us switched off the lights and enjoying ourselves for a movie night by using my laptop. 
Hurmm...

Now, I'm in the dark updating this post. 


p/s: For the greener Earth. Support this event. Share your story guys.

4 comments:

  1. eh, aku sik ingat dowh pa kita polah ariya..i thought i was back home for the CNY hols?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bukan tym aa mok final ppsm ka..kan bulan 4 kita final and bulan 2 bok CNY....

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.