Friday, March 25, 2011

Ouh NO !

Whaddup ?

Today, I'm not gonna write about the UTMost thingey and the hi-tea that I went in the evening. Just to make my story short, there's two 'ouh no!' news.

This is the first one
.
.
.
.
.
my future room
Just 'nice'. 
I really don't want to move out from KTR. Menyesal delete surat yg dah siap sem lepas. That's mean, I'll start rewrite the letter to TNC and I hope Dr Jo and all the Suksis trainee-who-don't-want-to-move-out-from-their-college will support me. 
God, please answer my prayer. Ameen.


Next. . .

During my hi-tea with the representatives from myHarapan <Jamali Samsuddin (JZ for short) and Ili> I got a text from Timah. Its a shocking news though. She said that, Cikgu Sham is off to Thailand. My mood during that time was changing in a very fast mode.
From happy to frown. 
The iftar and a meeting that I was supposed to attend during the night time, mmg dah xkesah da. It's not that the meeting was not important. The MPM meeting is ALWAYS important. It just that, I wanted to see his face for the last time before he off to Thailand tonight for 3 months. He taught me silat and be my pelepas during the tournament. Now, the 'aneng ngirau' words will not be heard during the tournament that I joined.




p/s:     :-(

5 comments:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.