Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kinected at N28

Yesterday, I had a little FUN at the facs. 
Although during the morning I had a TITAS presentation, but it didn't stop me from enjoying some of the FUN that been held at the fac.
FYI, UTM is now doing an event called UTMost Imagination and you can read it from my previous post and here. I can't tell you what being held in the whole UTM but I can tell you what was being held in FSKSM during the first day.

Came out from the TITAS class, I made a decision that I wanted to ask Mr Rosely to postpone the test because the students who will 'ponteng' the class will be a lot. But before I reached the last step of the level 2 GMM foyer, Shahrul told me the class had been cancelled. God had answered my pray. XD

Walked towards the foyer of level 1, I heard a noise and a crowd. Watdya know, the SCVians had started their work. Its XBox360 Kinect. LMAO just by watching them playing the games though. And I, played kinect for the first time. It was really a funny scene. Watching the gamers jumping up and down with some of their cool moves. 
XD 

Setting up the XBox. . .
Shiok nyer mereka. . .
Some cool move from CGMA's pres.
Even the students can try it out too. . .
PES2011 by using Yusman's PC but the players mostly from the GMM's
students itself though.
For the 1st time, CGMA doing the selling. . .
The PSM from the senior. . .they made it by themselves.
Lihai ooo
GMM's future junior. Wait, thats mean they might be my junior. . .
Teehee
 
- picture credited to Amrail Rail.


 p/s: Can't wait for the morning. TV3 will made their live broadcast at UTM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.