Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kota Tinggi Trip

Whoa, almost the whole day out and of course the tiredness from playing in the water were still in my bone. Woke up quite early to pick up the car (we don't have a car bha so need to rent it.) and started our journey at 9am. The 'we' that I mentioned before were. . .

me, Thirah, R, Mira, Khaled, Dayah, Alya, Sue, Akma, Fai & FMj

The journey from UTM to Kota Tinggi Waterfall took us almost 2 hours. Me & Fai were driving the cars though. Let's just stop here for the journey because there was nothing much to talk. XD Anyway, there was 2 ways to go to Kota Tinggi Waterfall and we used both ways. Went there using the kampung-way and went back to UTM used the Tebrau-way.


Arrived at Waterfall, all the visitors need to pay a sum of money. Dayumm! It's MYR7.50 per pax. Quite expensive right ? It's felt like better went to Mount Ledang which is waaayy much cheaper than there.


Well, quite tired to talk about anything, so I'm gust gonna put pictures and loads of them. . .
Can't go in w/o this !


So many people !

Mira, wait for me !

So effing COLD !
After took the natural shower !
Looking fresh babe.








p/s: Happy Thaipusam to all Hindus out there ! There will be more on this !

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.