Friday, December 14, 2012

Dear Tummy,

Dear Tummy,

I don't know why you are craving for sweet and expensive foods at the end of the semester. You wanted to eat at Chili's, Secret Recipe, Monsta Cafe, Starbucks, Subway, Nando's and so much more. Why don't you eat, for example, plain rice plus chicken soup which is much cheaper than all of the above? Mrs Purse is getting thinner day by day and I'm worried sick about her. I know that Mr Brain is having a stress about presentations and projects and need to chase all the deadlines, but you ought to know that you still need to synchronize yourself with Mrs Purse, not Mr Brain. Gosh. Just be patient for a week because foods from home is coming here, dear. Then, you can eat til drop because mama is cooking our favourite dishes. 
Keep calm dear Tummy.

Yours truly,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.