Friday, December 7, 2012

Another Few Weeks Left

Whoa.

*fuhhh fuhhh berdebunyaaa!*

It's been a looooong time since I wrote one. My previous post in this 5th semester was about Windows 8. Only that one post in this whole semester. Well, 2 exactly. Including this one.

There are so many things happened in this one whole semester but I don't have time to write. Or as I can put it, I don't have any mood to post up any in my blog as I am now active in Twitter and G+. The sem is almost over in another 2 weeks and all the assignment and project deadlines are killing me. Mentioning about subjects, there will be one special post for my 5th sem review. Coming soon. :D

Goshh. Almost forgot that starting this coming Monday is subject pre-registration week. And guest what guys, I'm gonna take my first step in Final Year Project (FYP) and I'm still in Year 3. Times do fly fast.

Anyway, I'm gonna dedicate my semester break to write down whatever happened during this sem. Starting from MTM til the end. And, this sem is quite interesting for me.  


That's all from me. See you guys in my next post. 
Challo.



Z : Le Familia gonna come here on 21st December. Christmas do come early this year. HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.