Wednesday, February 29, 2012

War Dance

Today is 29th February 2012 and once in every four years, we will be having this date. I wonder how people celebrated their birthday once in every four years. Today must be a very special date, right?

Anyway, I just wanted to post about what I did today. Had a class as usual in the morning and suksis in the evening. We had so much fun as ONLY the intermediates were at the marching field. The juniors and seniors were at the office. 

For the first time, I did the war dance.

10 kali hentak kaki.
Gempur!
Jerit UTM sambil tepuk dada.
Tepuk paha 2 kali, tumbuk dada and raise both hands to the air sambil genggam tangan.
Tepuk tangan kat bahagian siku sambil jerit KorSuksis.
Nyanyian semangat cket.
Genggam tangan, tumbok dada sambil gerak 45 degree.


Whoa. Explaining this in words were harder than I thought. Better wait for the video (if anyone takes it). 
XD



Z : The post about last weekend is still in the draft. Too busy this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.