Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shooting Practice

It felt like every weeks, starting from last week, I'll gonna have a very full weekend. Fortunately, I had spent my time wisely by doing nothing at home during my holidays. :D

On 24th February, I went for Suksis activity in Malacca. From the title, you already had a good guest what I did there. Departed from UTM at 5.15PM, wearing vesmolen (idk how to spell it) that I borrowed from Kak Bella, I felt like a real police officer getting ready for chasing bad guys and shoot them. In short, I felt LIKE A BOSS!


The three generation of Suksis arrived at Pulapol Muar in 4 buses at 8PM. The last time I went to Pulapol Muar was after my first semester. We were living at the recruit dorms. But this time, we were living at the officer dorm. Much better than the last time though.

 On our first day of the shooting practice, we need to assemble before 7.20AM. What didchu know, for the first time in my Suksis life, I was late. Wait for it. Me, Ain, AishahRashid, Mai and Rin were late. With bread in our hand and our mouth were full, we can only smile to our coach. XD


We off to IPK Melaka at 7.45AM and had our breakfast there. 



We started our shooting practice quite late because there was also one event held in the morning. We started our first day by shooting with .38 Wesson and Smith. I was in the second details. I failed on my first attempt and the passing mark was 40 and I got 36. Pfft. Anyway, I was quite happy because this was the first time I succeeded in pulling the trigger without feeling like having a Parkinson.


Too bad not my name at the vesmolen.


The best part being failed was, I can shoot again during the evening. This time, I shot like a boss. Almost all of my bullets went through the bulls-eye. XD
Total up the bullets I shot was 40.


Them.
Pocong... teehee.
Us.




Then in the evening, we off to Pulapol Muar and waited for the next day.


*


For the next day, we packed our stuffs and brought it along with us (we left it in the bus, of course). We off to IPK Melaka at 7AM and had our breakfast there. We started the shooting practice around 9AM and I was in 6th detail.
BTW, on the second day, we were shooting by using one of these.
 


Anyhow, I failed at this one.

They let me took photo of this bullets. XD
Goofing around with auto focus.


Teehee.


I'm not a good shooter after all but I really love to shoot with gun.
At the evening, we off to UTM at 5PM. 


My initial, 'Z'.



Click here for more photos.



Z : Next year, I'm gonna shoot better than this year because the marks will be taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.