Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's Been A Year Already

Whoaaa...
It's felt like yesterday I won the election for FSKSM
Last year, on the same date, the campus election took place.
Today, it's been a year.
A year carrying the burdens on our shoulders.

Afdhal and Hasrul

MPM UTMThe 55 of us including me. 
We had been through lotsa ups and downs for the past year.
It felt like family and still going on even though we quarrel sometimes.
In real life, even the siblings will quarrel if there were some disagreement, right?

During Kursus Induksi MPM, the person I knew was only Shahrul because he's my classmate. Then, I got along with Farha and she was in the same faculty as mine. Beside both of them, I knew none about the rest. Then came along Mas. What didchu know, she became my Head of Unity and Information Department. Because of our name was next to each other in the list according to alphabet, we had the same room from the earlier term til now (if we went to a camp or whatsoever). 

I had learn a lotsa things. 
Mas is one of my girlfriends in UTM. Sukri is one of my closed friend in MPM. Dayat is like a brother to me and he taught me alot about Adobe Photoshop. Frany is a good place to goss around. Casse, my other Borneo friend in MPM. Hang out with Fitri and Joe in UTM IC even though I didn't know them much at first and there were so much more. We succeeded in handling KPPI which were being appointed by KPT. How can I forgot about Estija. 
That made us stronger.

Damn. There were so many great memories with all of you.
I just wanna say sorry if I did anything wrong for the past 12 months and I hope that we all keep in touch even after we retire after this (which I don't know when).


I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
Being with all of you is one of the best thing happened to me in UTM.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.