Friday, March 9, 2012

Stating the Obvious Malaysians Level


I really wanted to watch Lawak Ke Der? at Istana Budaya but never had time for that. Err. Well. My time during holidays were preoccupied with work and some other stuffs.

Anyway, this is the first one I watched and it was EPIC!
What can I say,
Awesome joke, is OHSEMMM!




Here are some of my favourite moments. :D

We, Malaysians, love stating the obvious. DUHH!
 *
Singaporeans have a special place to cross the roads but we have a whole roads to cross by using the power of hand.
 *
And I was wondering the same thing too about the accident. I just realized that during accident in Malaysia, we often asked "Melayu ke Cina?" but seldom we asked about the Indian. We should change it to "Melayu, India, Cina ke Lain-lain?". Right?
 *
Then, about the old-school and new-school stuffs. Yesteryears, they had only 2 channels. But now, we had tv 1,2,3,7,8,9, Astro 101, 102, 103... Then back to channel 101 again. Finally, the epic comment was "800 channels and got nothing on la!"
*
When we come to the DJ and requested a soul song, Mr DJ would give you one good soul song that would shake your shoulders and hips. If asked Mr DJ nowadays about soul song he'd put on a different song. That epic moment when Harith's performance had Nobody But You from Wonder Girls. Hah. Mr DJ, you should know how to differentiate soul and Seoul. Anyway, it was cute to see Harith dancing to the Nobody But You song. 
*
About the radio DJ. I also laughed to the request callers. Request a song to the next person sitting to you via phone calls. Save your money and just say
takyah telefon, bagi taw je
*
Last but not least, me and Harith has one in common which is CSI lover. I love how he put up a show about CSI. It was OHSEMM! Even CSI Malaysia was funny too. It depicts real situation, I guess. XD 




Z : I love Harith's body language and his English. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.