Tuesday, March 13, 2012

UTM Games Opening Ceremony

Starting from 10th - 24th March, there was held an event for the first time in UTM called UTM Games (formerly known as SUKAM). This event is an annual sport competitions between the residential colleges. 


The opening ceremonies was held on 11th March where all the representatives from each colleges and UTM athletes gathered in the big event. 

Let's the picture do the talking.
:D
Le me with my new silat uniform.
Silat vs Karate.
Le me with the suksis guys.
Us.
Colleges representatives.
Fireworks display.
Farah & Timah
Le me, Mira and Afif. 

The epic statement from Afif that night was,
"Aih. Azie ada. Lama tak nampak. Tak busy ke?"
And I was laughing when he said that. Of course I'm not gonna be there if I was busy.

And again, US!
Us + the futsal team.
Alep, the pembaca ikrar.
Kolej Tun Fatimah won the marching competition.
Some of the mascots.
The dancers. The danced with 3 inch high heels.

This was the night where suksis supposed to do the War Dance but being cancelled at last minute. We were all in our full spirit until they took it away. They thought that our performance will consume more time and the ceremony will ended up late. Pfft...
Our performance just lasted for 6 minutes and the opening ceremony finished before 11PM. 
Memang sempat kalo nak buat.


Them.



There's not much going on except that I can't join this damn event because I am one of the athlete. The rule was simple, any UTM students can participate in any of the games that will be held except for the UTM athletes. Damn.
I just thought of joining the kayak team for my college.





Z : I'm not into sport for this semester. Even silat for this coming MASUM, I'll be their manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.