Friday, April 1, 2011

Sucks At It !

Well, good afternoon my dear bloggies !!!
Dah makan?

Last night I received a message about my writting in Malay.
As you guys can see, I wrote in Malay for the MPM website.
These are my posts that I wrote in Malay.


Of course what he said was for my own good though.
My grammar a.k.a tatabahasa tunggang-langgang. This one I admit, 
salah penggunaan bahasa.
XD
It's been a long time since I wrote in Malay. I got 1A for BM in SPM. Maybe I learnt BM just to score for SPM because its hard for me to apply what I learnt in school. Now, most of the time I wrote in English and Sarawak Malay. What do you guys expect? Almost all of my subjects are in English except TITAS.
Imagine learning C++ in Malay. . . 

Write an overloaded prefix operator ++ function to increment the square side length by one.
Tuliskan fungsi limpahan prefix operator ++ yang akan menokok panjang sisi segiempat sama sebanyak satu.

It sounds funny right?


Z : I'm not that good in English too. At least I'm comfortable with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.