Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Journey Starts Here

Whaddup bloggies !
Whoa, 3 days without my lappies. That's a long time for me though. I'd been away for a course at Tiara Beach Resort, Port Dickson. The course was 
Kursus Induksi & Pengukuhan Jati Diri MPM UTM 2010/2011

yummy


We all depart at 3.15pm on Friday (25/2/11) and arrived safe and sound at 8.30pm. That's a long time for a short journey. Anyway, the place was freaking awesome. We had a dinner and  then had our first briefing from Dato' Tajuddin bin Haji Ninggal, our beloved Deputy Vice Chancellor. He talked about MPM stuffs, yada yada yada.
After the briefing, we all went for the first time to see our room


so nice but too bad only slept on it for less than 4 hours
Our next activities were exercise with the PALAPES instructors. When I heard about PALAPES, I felt so worried because I can't imagine what the routine would look like and just like the captain said, there always a first time for everything. I AM so agreed with that. 

The routines were
- did lotsa pumping and squat jump,
- jog for 3km to the beach,
- keep rolling rolling on the sand until we were feeling so freakin dizzy
- soak ourself in the sea
- jog back to the room with the cold winds blowing to our unprotected skin

" Saya nak 100% basah dalam kiraan 5. . ."

The routines started from 0000 hours until 0330 hours. Imagine the horror we suffer (just exaggerating k!). Actually, it was fun and have you ever see such a beautiful night?
We all were quite lucky that morning because the stars shine soo bright and the moon were smiling and told us
nyamaiken! "
XD

There's no picture of my during the 'fun' exercise but I can
assure you, this is the outcome of rolling on the sand.

The result of pumping on the road tar. Ouch!

there's more on this camp. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.