Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gotta Hang These !

Hola bloggies ?!
Whatcha been up to ?

This few days, I've been very tired. And almost everyday, I slept after 3am. There goes my beauty sleep. Besides, my ASSignments are still same since last Monday. Anyway, that doesn't stop me from updating this blog and doing my blogwalking though.

Yesterday, got a phone call from Azam and he told me that the jentera pusat had given him another stack of posters. At first, I thought its only a few. Nevertheless, when I went to the operation room, I look on the table and found these. . .

so many of themm

And need to finish it soooonnn!
So, we started at 9.15pm and did this to finish my posters. . .












and we did finished ALL the posters at 4am.

Anyway, wanna thanks to my Friday and Saturday crews.

Friday:
FMj, R, Aimi, Khaleda, Azam, Mirul, Dayah, Alia, Akma, Sue, Mira

Saturday:
Dayah, Akma, Alia, Thirah, Azam, R, Aimi, Mira, Bhem


p/s: Tonight, wanna finished my ASSignments and study my arse off.
p/s: Tomorrow is the election day.

7 comments:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.