Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm EVERYWHERE !

This few days, I'll be a lil famous from usual. 
XD

Anyway, yesterday was Nomination Day. Yup! I'm one of the candidates and I will represent my faculty for the next Monday(21st February 2011) Election Day.


Nothing much to say anyway.

Last night, my jentera were doing their jobs by hanging the posters. Sooo many of them...

loads of them



everywhere. . .

N24


credited to Mira, Fai and Aimi


Credited to Timah(CM) and the gang.


I really wanna thanks you guys for being my jentera. You guys rock !

Them :

FMj(CM), R, Mira, Akma, Aimi, Dayah, Alia, Sue, Fai, Siti


credited to FMj.

5 comments:

  1. wowww..good luck ea..
    ta dpt na tlg undi?huuhu :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx kak..akak undi pos jer..hehe
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. azie!! azie!! azie!! alief boleh mengundi gak ka??alief maok ngundi ktk..haha.azie,mun dah keluar result undian kelak,,sila padah dgn kmk k..huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. alief: bleh..tp kena daftar rah fakulti kmk lok..huhu..kelak ada kmk post pasal result aa rah blog tuk bha..tungguuuuu ari isnin lak...

    adek: best x?? setiap mlm kmk kuar NANGGA jentera kmk gantong poster koh...

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.