Friday, February 18, 2011

CGMA's Chinese New Year 2011

ouhemgee !
It's been a long time since I updated my last post. Well, as usual, I'd been very busy. My last entry was about the GCWU! camp. Before I started, wanna ask you something.


Watsup BLOGGIES !?!

Watchu been up to lately? 

I was so busy and now I took a lil bit of my precious time to update my precious blog.
This entry could be the continuation from the previous one.

After the camp, I took a nap, a looongg nap. Woke up and getting ready for CGMA CNY celebration 2011 at KTR-DSG. The celebration was at 8pm and the attendees were GMM lecturers and 1SCV & 2SCV. 

Now now now. . .
check this out . . .

1SCV

The Lecturers

Some of us

Finally eating the tangerins during the CNY

The oranges.

The Reds.

Some of us, again!


p/s: Should have updated this on Monday but you know. Malas nak looping sal busy tuhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.