Friday, February 11, 2011

BOYS and NETBALLS

Salaam Jumaat bloggies !
Well, this few days, I will not doing the updating and blogwalking.
WHY you might asking. . .
Wanna know the answer, just scroll down.
Wanna know behind the scene about the title, just keep reading.

First thing first, 
yesterday, I had silat training as usual even though I was freaking tired from the whole day not-in-the-room-though-its-only-one-class. As we were with the spirit of fighter inside us, something caught my eyes. 

practice our silat at the corner
At first, it was only a glimpse. Then, I tend to stare. But where?
I stared at the netballers. OMG!!
There's a few guys playing the netball.
Netball and boys ??
HUH!?! Wattahell !

Boy 1: Cmon! Da nak score da tu..
Boy 2: *shooting* Alamak, pompuan nih tinggi lagi dr aku wei..
Girl 1: Kan slalu usha kiteorg dari blakang. Takkan x taw nak shoot kot..

Best gak tgk dierorg men nih.
Now, that's a total distraction!

After finished my training, went for dinner and need to go for another meeting. Tuan Karim gave us a talk last night about MPMUTM. The experienced he shared with us. He was the president of IPTA's law management <something like that la
After the talk was finished, Kak Azura told me to go to the back of the room and she kidnapped brought her candidates to Jentera Pusat at K11. They interviewed us and told that we all compulsory to go to the camp that been held at I-don't-know-where (just wait for my next post, if I have the time of the world). 

How I wish I don't go for that camp and go for Go Creative With Us! camp. 


p/s : Vote for me peeps!

2 comments:

  1. wat thee ------------------------
    boys men netball?? nice one. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..lelah kmk tetak nangga cdak aa men bha..XD

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.