Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ponggal !

I slept real late last night as I need to finish the budget on METT'12 and I forgot to set my alarm clock for Suksis.
Just nice, right?

Haha

Anyway, I woke up at 9AM as Chen texted me to accompany her to see her bf played volleyball. So, I tagged along plus my 1100D.

Arrived at padang kawad, I hid myself as I saw the suksis junior had their practice there but I didn't see any of the intermediates and seniors there though. Where did they practiced, I didn't have a slightest clue.




After the first game of the match, Chen and I went to padang kawad and saw for ourselves the Ponggal Festival.

at the main entrance.
THIS is Ponggal!
I tasted it. 
Snapped at the main entrance.
Helped Casse, Franklin and Darren with the 'kolam'.
Le me with Kesaven, one of my MPM friend.
NAISS!
This boys knew how to do this 'kolam'. It's beautiful.
After finished with the Ponggal Festival, we went back to the volleyball match. 
DAMN HOT!
The sun was directly above us. Even though we used the umbrellas, we still get the sunburn. 

Grr...


Z : I'm so TANNED! Need to get back to normal before the dinner next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.