Thursday, February 16, 2012

SYMPTOMS

When I was viewing my youtube news feeds, my eyes caught up on this.
SYMPTOMS 2.
It was one of the UiTM Melaka event which I found out freaking awesome man.
I wish I can do this kind of event in UTM.
I think Terang was almost like this but that was Architecture annual event and it will be held during holidays.


If I do this type of event in UTM, I must faced some of the consequences such as negative critiques and provokes. Then I remembered the The Times concert which were cancelled at the last minute.


UTM students, I just wanted to say that, I love 
creative and art events.



2 comments:

  1. HOMAI!!I'm falling in love again..after watching this, terus idea for the next ICF melimpah-limpah ni di otak..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMAIGOSHH. Casse, kalo ko buat lagi, sa maw jadi penonton saja. Ndak maw sa join ICF. stresss...

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.