Saturday, March 5, 2011

I LOVE YOU !



On 5th March 1966, Noor Azizah Morshidi was born.
She had a great teenage life. She dance and active in community clubs.
A heartbreaker.

On 11th November 1990, she married to Mohamad @ Mahmud bin Mesuut and a year after that, I was born. Then, came my beloved little sista.

Now, I'm in UTM and my sister are going to go for her higher education level. Thus, she took a decision that my abah agreed too and that was

ALY.

Anyway, mama, I just wanna say had a great 45th year of your life. Even though the age will increase but you are still young in my eyes. Age is just a number.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! 
May Allah bless you !


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !
without you, I'm a NOBODY
you taught me WELL
you PINCH me when I was small but NEVER hit me
you SCOLD me, adeq & aly JUST RIGHT but never OTT
you are the BEST mom EVER !

1 comment:

  1. azie,happy brthday kat mama ktk...semoga mama ktk pjg umor n murah rezeki..

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.