Thursday, March 3, 2011

Check this out: iPad2

I think I'm going crazy with this latest gadgets. It's the all-new

" Less in your hands, more at your fingertips "

Arghhhhhh....
It's so freaking super cool and made me everyone wanna buy it this instance. The price in Malaysia is not available at the moment. 
It has 10 hours battery.
FaceTime, HD is very cool too!


Let's check out what the features are. 
It has dual camera. Front and back

Comes in 10 different colours.

Dual core A5 as a processor
Very fast oo
 The battery life is still in the 10-hour range. And the price is the same: $499 for the basic 16GB Wi-fi version, heading up to $829 for the 3G model with 64GB ' - Jobs
The smart cover really acts as the on/off button.
The cover is weightless.

Taking games to the next level

Very thin


Smart laa...

Black and white.

Came in 10 colours.

Music apps. If you hit the note hard, the music will be much
louder. Just like the real instrument. Don't need to be a
musician to play the instrument though.


Can play this on TV


p/s: Mama, buy me this for my birthday pretty pleaseee!!!

1 comment:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.