Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Already ?

Ahoy bloggies ?
Are you guys awake ?

Well, it's almost 1am and I'm still awake. But this time, I'm not doing my TITAS ASSignment.
Right now. Yup! This very moment, I'm still doing my math homework.
OMG!!
Why do I love to procrastinate this homework ?
See !
I'm doing it again. The work haven't finished yet and I'm here updating my bloggies.
Kuat lihai o~

I'd learn my lesson already and I'm not gonna repeat it again. The lesson learnt was never to keep all your homeworks and did it at the same time. My math is until chapter 3 and there was a few questions left in chapter 2. Chaiyok AZIE !
Nyamaiken!


Wanna have a copy of these ?


p/s: Next on the menu is Wireshark ASSignment. God, stay with me and give me strength to keep awake tonight !

1 comment:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.