Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NLP is FUN

Almost all my recent post were about fun. IDK whether its fun to read or not. Who cares anyway.

Before I'm getting started to type whatever happened last weekend, I just wanna say
HI !
<xtauk gik pa mok dipadah la aa>

Now, let's continued from my previous post. Better read it guys or you might end up being blurr. JK!
Photoshoot with TNC on the last day.
I slept for 2 hours after under attack by the PALAPES instructors. Need to woke up for Subuh and went to Kemang 5 Hall. I thought the guys wanted to do tazkirah but unfortunately, we all were too tired and the bed in the room were calling our name. In short, we all went to sleep. Teehee. 
< bagus na olah! >

The NLP was conducted by the Prof. Madya Syed Mohd. Shafeq a.k.a Pak Bib. First and foremost, he wanted us to take control our PAIN and SLEEP. For me, if I fell sick, I'll pop up  a Panadol and rest. However, his technique was quite different. It seems like a lie but when he asked a volunteer, the volunteer said that the pain was gone. Dayumm!
I must learn that because it's good for silat training. 
Then, about the sleeping habit. My sleeping habit after the CNY hols was after 2am and that was very bad, for me of course. He assure us to sleep 6-8 hours per day. The worst time to take a nap was in between Zohor and Asar, and during Maghrib. Bad for you!

" A good leader sleep 
less than 6 hours "
He also taught us how to answer an interview. And whoa, I feel really good after did that simulation. It shows that, we must be grey, neither black nor white. Besides, reversed psychology is a must during answer the questions. Try to answer the questions from both side.

shortayy

In evening, we answered TAJMA personality quiz. After 4, we had a 'torture' session from the PALAPES instructors. We did some games and there's goes my plan to play at the water theme park behind the hotel. Anyhow, even though the time was quite short, me and Ying still went to the water slide and played in the water. So many things to do, so little time. 
Hurmm...

Tembus...
It was time to activate our right brain. The straw through potato and standing on the eggs were the activities during the night time. Actually, I can't get the straw through. See up there...just a slight came out. But, for the standing on the egg, I did it without breaking any eggs. Too bad I don't have the photo.
The best momento was during the standing on the eggs. The Kak Limah waves was all over the place and TNC was there too. 
< perangey dpn TNC bagus lu jak. X senonoh ada laa. JK! >

* * *
The midnight session was another 'torture' from them. I knew their intention was only to make us stronger but agak2 la. We all were freaking tired bha. Fortunately, for this one, we didn't need to soak ourselves up.

* * *
Last day~
My roomies a.k.a KJPPI, YB Must
The vogue, YB Naim && YB Must
Our beloved Vice Chancellor

 " Jika baik untuk bercakap, cakaplah.
Jika baik untuk diam, diamlah "

Some of us

Boys over flowers.XD
Gago jak laki Akmal aa
The YBs

YBs pun nak tido gak!



Special thanks to Must and Naimah for the great pictures. Too bad we can't cam-whore.

1 comment:

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.